- By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time.
- This website is owned and maintained by Sri Ramakrishna Vidyarthi Mandiram, A Unit of Ramakrishna Math, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru. Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this website is copyrighted. You may not copy, modify, transmit or distribute the material obtained from the website, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the copyright owner.
- You are welcome to link to this site, provided that in doing so you do not use the name of the Sri Ramakrishna Vidyarthi Mandiram, and their emblem without permission. Use of the names and emblem of Sri Ramakrishna Vidyarthi Mandiram by unauthorized persons, including their reproduction on other websites without appropriate authorization constitutes a criminal offence under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, of the Government of India.
- You may not link to this site from another site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Sri Ramakrishna Vidyarthi Mandiram and its affiliates.
- For permission to use text information or photographs from this web site in a manner other than that stated above, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about this web site, or if you find any errors, please enquire/notify us to our email id: email@example.com
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sri Ramakrishna Vidyarthi Mandiram, Bengaluru, may make changes or improvements at any time.
General Terms for Donations
Donations to the Ramakrishna Math are exempt from income-tax under Section 80G (1) (ii) read with Section 80G (4) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. All donations are thankfully acknowledged and the details of income-tax approval order to Ramakrishna Math appear on your donation receipt. When a donor donates online, certain information is collected, including donor’s name, address, phone number, email address and purpose of the donation.
Disputes and Refunds
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and on time, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality. All parties are required to participate in the dispute resolution process in good faith. If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us directly on +91 80-26675351 and confirm that in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly